24-hour investment Hotline
＋44（0）20 3655 3718
Gross Internal Area：
From 544 Sq ft
Main household type:
1 Bed, 2 Beds
999 Year Lease
Date Of Completion：
Building Address:423 – 425 CALEDONIAN ROAD, LONDON N7 9BQ
Building Hotline:＋44（0）20 7484 5688
The development offers an outstanding choice of high specification 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, all with private outdoor space. In a series of striking contemporary buildings arranged around an attractive courtyard, the development has the added benefit of a glass-fronted entrance lobby, with concierge, on-site gym and communal podium gardens overlooking the trees and green space of Market Road Gardens.
Caledonian Road is renowned for its famous street market, restaurants and cafes, bars, pubs and cool galleries. London Square Caledonian Road is within six minutes’ walk from two stations. The London Underground Caledonian Road station, is on the Piccadilly line in zone 2, one stop from King’s Cross St Pancras International, London’s Eurostar terminal, and running direct to Heathrow Airport. The Overground from Caledonian Road and Barnsbury station provides links to West and East London.
1. Caledonian Park - 5 mins - Walk
2. London Metropolitan University - 11 mins - Walk
3. King's Cross St Pancras International - 3 mins - Underground
4. London Victoria - 16 mins - Underground
1. The concierge is an invaluable in-house service, providing front-desk coverage 24 hours a day.
2. London Square Caledonian Road also includes a private gym, equipped with an extensive range of cardiovascular machines and weights.
London Square Caledonian Road is a stylish new landmark in North London, close to the attractions of Islington and benefiting from the exciting transformation around King’s Cross.
Caledonian Road is an established area in the capital, close to King’s Cross, the City and West End, with excellent transport, cycle and walking routes. London Square is creating a new focus for the area - one of the few districts of the capital where there is still potential to be gained, according to recent research.