24-hour investment Hotline
＋44（0）20 3655 3718
Gross Internal Area：
From 541 Sq ft
Main household type:
1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed, Manhattan
New 999-year lease from December 2005
Date Of Completion：
From Q4 2020 – Q1 2021
Building Address:Beaufort Park, London NW9
Building Hotline:＋44（0）20 7484 5688
Beaufort Park is a thriving destination in North West London, one with a rich history in aviation, and provides homes set amongst a variety of shops and restaurants, with excellent facilities including a residents-only spa, gym and swimming pool. Beaufort Park is exceptionally well located for work and play. King’s Cross, home to tech giants Google, YouTube and Facebook, is just a short journey away.
1. A short tube ride from Beaufort Park, on the Northern Line, you can be in the heart of King’s Cross.
2. From multi-million pound investments to village charm, all eyes are looking to North West London.
3. Bang Bang Oriental Food Hall, London’s newest and largest Asian Food Hall, is located a short distance from Beaufort Park.
1. Colindale London underground - 8 mins - walk
2. Brent Cross - 4 mins - underground
3. Hampstead - 11 mins - underground
4. King's Cross - 21 mins - underground
1. The Spa is exclusively for residents. A private space to sauna, steam and relax in a Jacuzzi, indulge in skin treatments, beauty therapies and massages, or simply slip into the swimming pool and unwind.
2. Combined with the treadmills, bikes, cross-trainers and free weights in the newly-extended work out space, it’s a home-from-home for many residents.
Beaufort Park is in the catchment area of an outstanding selection of primary and secondary schools. High achievers will find many respected colleges nearby and Middlesex University is walking distance away from Beaufort Park. That’s without mentioning Central London’s long list of world-class institutions.