24-hour investment Hotline
＋44（0）20 7484 5688
Please fill the form below and one of our consultants with be in touch with you shortly. Or call +44(0)2074845688, ＋44（0）20 7484 5688 one of our consultants will be there to assist you.
With extensive experience in providing exceptional customer service, we will ensure to support and assist you throughout your letting period.
If your property is brand new, we can arrange handover service. For existing properties, we can arrange professional cleaning service and provide refurnishing package upon request.
We have office in London, UK; as well as in Beijing, China. We are also registered member of rightmove and Zoopla.
All tenant deposits are registered and protected in regard to current legislation.
We ensure all certificates and licenses are up-to-date and comply to laws and regulations.
Check-in and check-out inventory services will be carried out by an independent professional company.
We arrange repairs and follow-ups when any problems occur, as well as maintain vacant properties in good letting conditions.
We have access to a wide selection of trusted contractors, who carry out high quality of repairs and maintenance.
We provide a 24/7 response service that covers electrical, plumbing and security emergencies.
We will arrange rent collection and get payments to you by your rent due date. If your tenant
We provide service in paying utility bills, service charges, and ground rent where applicable, during vacant period on the behalf the landlord.
For landlords with multiple-managed properties, we issue monthly performance report showing all their properties together.
A full check-out inventory will be carried out, deposit will be turned to the tenant. If there is a dispute over any dilapidations, we will liaise between landlord and tenant to achieve an amicable solution.
A vacant rental property consists of security concerns. We will pay regular visit to your vacant property, arrange maintenance and repairs; as well as deal with any emergencies and handle administration.
Setup Fee: £0 ( including vat )
• Handover & Snagging Service
• Rental market research
• Advise on refurbishment, Furniture Purchasing & Installation
• Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
• Free Vacant period management:inspections, letters pick up and payment arrangement for landlord
Letting Service: (10% of annual rent + Vat)
• Discuss local market conditions
• Advise on preparing your property for letting
• Keep you up to date on compliance and health & safety
• Put up a To Let board
• Market the property and advertise on relevant portals
• Arrange accompanied viewings
• Collect & hold the deposit
• Ask tenants to set up rent payments and transfer rent to landlord’s bank account
• Make any necessary HMRC deduction
• Chase late rent payments
• Discuss renewal or termination
Full Management: ( 15% annual rent +vat )
In addition to the letting, renewal and receiving rent services we’ll:
• Deal with day to day management including repairs (contractor fee applies)
• Give utility suppliers meter readings when the tenancy starts and ends
• Hold a working fund and make payments
• Organise the following safety checks; gas safety record, electrical safety tests, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms (contractor fee applies)
• Inspect the property at least twice a year
• Provide an emergency out of hours service
• Manage the end of tenancy process and deposit return
Extra optional and non-optional fees & charges
• Tenancy Agreement £225
• Deposit registration £60 per year
• Reference Check £60
• Making an inventory and check-in/out: from £100
• Cleaning: from £100 (depends on size)
• Tax return to HMRC ( Optional ) £650 per property per year
• Tenancy renewal paperwork £125
• Section 8 Notice: £150; 6A Form: £150;
• Gas safety certificate £150 ( No need to check if there is certificate)
• Electrical safety certificate £150 ( No need to check if there is certificate )
• Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms check £60 ( No need to check if there is certificate )
• Extra property Inspection Service £50
All fees and charges are shown inc VAT